My hair: Light golden brown with ombreish blonde tips.
- I used L’Oreal Les True Brunettes UL 63 Ultra Light Golden Brown (you could find it anywhere in any drug stores)
- I guarantee this especially if it is your first time dying your hair. It does actually for and change the color of your hair.
Blonde tips: I bleached it using the Ion Powder Lightner Hair package with a 30 developer. You can buy it at Sally’s. After you might need to by a toner, to get rid of any yellowness after bleaching your hair. (Although, I personally do not recommend bleaching your hair, since it is VERY damaging).
- How do you do your hair?:
- Type of hair styles: (I have natural straight asian hair)
- I always shower in the morning first.
- Then I just blow dry my hair. This really helps your hair more rather than straightening your hair. I prefer brushing out your hair first, then blowdrying it :)
- Blow dry
- Using a 1 inch conair curling iron, I take pieces of my hair (a small size or medium size strand) and instead of using the clamp on the curling iron, just wrap the strands of hair around the curling iron, holding the tip of your iron downwards while wrapping it around.
- Let go after 8-10 secs.
- Repeat the steps.
- After you are done, just take your fingers and brush thoroughly with your fingers.
- Optional: you can tease your hair and add hair spray for it to stay longer and have a boost.